Gain access to Telefónica and Novartis global ecosystems.
In 2019, we extended our partnership base to include Novartis (NYSE: NVS), the world’s 4th-largest pharmaceutical company with 2018 revenues of $52 billion. The programme has been rebranded as the Health Hub and has already onboarded a cohort of three exceptional start-ups, including Virtue Health, which was founded by RhodesScholar and Oxford alumna Arfa Rehman.
We are offering:
1. Access to the Novartis network :
- A customised induction day tailored to the start-up’s growth needs at Novartis.
- Access to coaching and 1.1 engagements with Novartis subject matter experts from functions such as marketing, commercial, market access strategy, health economics and medical affairs.
- Access to a single-point of contact to provide support and guidance via a Strategic Partnership Lead
2. Support with NHS engagement:
- Understanding and navigating the NHS, to enhance knowledge and insights into the NHS.
- Accessing innovation masterclasses and associated programmes via the AHSN’s to enhance growth opportunities.
- Identifying senior NHS leaders as mentors and for 1.1 engagements for practical advice and guidance.